Last Chance to Sign Up, Whole Life Challenge Starts TOMORROW!
Hello from Nashville, where I had a Fage yogurt with Olive & Sinclair chocolate for dessert as my last dairy and refined sugar for the next 8 weeks! The Whole Life Challenge starts tomorrow. I hope you’re as excited as the rest of us are.
There is less than 24 hours to join. Signup ends TODAY, September 14th.
Go to http://www.wholelifechallenge.com/
- Click Sign up now
- Where it asks if you’re a member of a gym, say “YES”
- Under “Affiliate” type and select “Topspin, Santa Monica, CA”
- The Whole Life Challenge costs $45 and proceeds from our team will be donated to Pablove.
If you’re already signed up:
- Whole Life Challenge starts tomorrow, Saturday, September 15th! Start following THE RULES TOMORROW. For more information on THE RULES this video is a must-watch.
- You will record your first score at WholeLifeChallenge.com on SUNDAY. Be sure you record your score before 3pm or you will get ZERO POINTS (and that’s a bummer).
- You want to capture your baseline fitness both before and after The Challenge. If you’re in the Los Angeles area, please join us at Clover Park in Santa Monica on Sunday at 11am for our team preliminary. If you have one, please bring a kettlebell or barbell to share with the group. Also, please bring a pen, clipboard, measuring tape, and stopwatch if you have them available. We’re doing this DIY and we’ll bring what we can but the more we have the faster things will go. If you do not live in LA, watch this video for instructions on taking your starting measurements, and this video on how to get your baseline workout score.